Wind Basics Hurricane Tornado Wind / Hail Thunderstorm History / U.S. Hurricane Preparation Call Center Certification

[ Certification ]

In addition to holding a valid Resident Adjuster's License, you may be required to obtain a Non-Resident Adjuster's License in the state where the catastrophic event has occurred. Contact one of our Staffing Coordinators for information and assistance on licensing requirements at 800.972.8989.

Our clients also need you to meet their requirements for handling claims and successfully pass their certification exams. If you have not taken these certifications and are interested in attending the next scheduled Certification Training Session, please send an email to

Copyright© 1999 - E.A. Renfroe & Company®, Inc. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy